Durham DWI Lawyer Ben Hiltzheimer is an experienced trial lawyer with an established record of results before judges and juries. No one fights DWIs like Hiltzheimer.
We can’t promise that we’ll beat your case, but we are thorough, we work hard, and we aren’t afraid of a fight. Some lawyers will tell you that you can’t beat a DWI. I disagree. Not every case is a winning case, but without a DWI lawyer who has litigated the issues unique to a DWI in North Carolina courts, you won’t have a fighting chance.
Durham DWI lawyer Ben Hiltzheimer was trained as a criminal defense attorney by the nation’s pre-eminent public defender agency, the Public Defender Service for the District of Columbia. There, he litigated the most complex forensics issues that arose in the office’s cases, and represented his own clients on serious felony charges in the District, with a stellar track record in the courts.
Hiltzheimer has transitioned that experience into the role of Durham DWI attorney. He knows the issues, he has the experience, and he will treat your case with the seriousness it deserves.
Call Durham DWI lawyer Ben Hiltzheimer for a free consultation today.
- Partner: Chetson Hiltzheimer, PLLC, 2016-Present
- Founder/Attorney: The Hiltzheimer Firm, PLLC, 2011-2016
- Staff Attorney, Trial Division: The Public Defender Service for the District of Columbia, 2008-2011
- Special Litigation and Forensics Fellow (Attorney), The Public Defender Service for the District of Columbia, 2006-2008
- Federal Courts: Eastern and Middle Districts of North Carolina
- North Carolina
- California (inactive)
- District of Columbia (inactive)
- J.D., The George Washington University, 2006
- B.A., Philosophy, University of Georgia, 1999
- B.A., Cognitive Science, University of Georgia, 1999
Awards & Recognition:
- Attorney At Law Magazine Criminal Defense Attorney of the Month
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40
- American Society of Legal Advocates Top 40 under 40
- Avvo Clients’ Choice Award 2013, 2015
- 14th Judicial District Bar Association
- National College for DUI Defense
Durham DWI lawyer Ben Hiltzheimer is a criminal defense attorney in Durham, North Carolina, who represents individuals charged with DWIs and the full spectrum of misdemeanors and felonies. Contact us for a free, confidential consultation and case evaluation at (919) 899-9404.