Robert is a graduate of The University of North Carolina School of Law. While working as an actor in New York City, Robert experienced first-hand how “powerless” non-union performers were taken advantage of by those in positions of authority. His experience organizing collective action to secure adequate health and safety conditions for his cast-mates in a particularly unacceptable production inspired him to pursue a career in law.
While in law school, Robert continued to advocate for those in need by providing 100+ hours of Pro Bono legal services, and by defending local tenants against eviction as a clinician in the UNC Civil Legal Assistance Clinic. He is humbled and honored by the opportunity to now advocate for you.
Robert currently lives in Chapel Hill.
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Criminal Defense Section Member
Awards and Recognition
- Clinical Legal Education Association Award for Outstanding Clinic Team, CLEA 2021
- Gressman & Pollitt Award for Oral Advocacy, UNC School of Law, 2019
- 3L Class President, Student Bar Association, UNC School of Law, 2020
- J.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Law, 2021
- B.F.A., Theatre Arts, East Carolina University, 2015
- North Carolina